Saturday, January 15, 2005

The Glossary of My Personal Peeves

There are just too many; let me start here.

I'm watching this movie Anything Else; great God, this movie sucks.

I was reminded of so many things that aggravate me:
1.NEW YORK-
Overpriced, overtaxed, 5 boroughs of overrated hype.
2.Manhattan-
Listen up: I grew up on the Upper East Side, so don't say a word.
It's inhabited by people who are from the sticks, who get a high paying
job, pay $2800 a month for a studio, then act like they're native N.Y.'ers because they've gone to the latest museum exhibit and they can
rattle of the names of the latest clubs and restaurants... Please--you're from Ohio!
3.Stupid Things In Movies-
a.Groceries in paper bags. Okay, movie makers--obviously, you haven't
been in a supermarket in a while--paper hasn't been used since oh--1988.
4. Sex in Films--
Don't get hot and clammy--all I want to say is this: diaphragm? Come on--who still uses one of those things?
It's like the 8 track tape of birth control devices.
5.Toxicogenic co-workers--Know any? Me, I would have to say yes.
(I'm trying to be diplomatic)

Here's 5 for now; more later as I'm off to be domestic.

No comments: