Friday, July 29, 2005

Let your back feel the ground

What does this mean?

I have no idea; somebody's trying to be poetic(it was written on a piece
of paper that fell at my feet).

I write all this to say...

In the stairwell, there was a roach; all of a sudden he up and died.
There he was, in all his 12 legged glory.

So what did the neighbors do?

Wrap him in a kleenex and give the vermin bastard a viking funeral? No. Every day people would leave little messages next to his exo-skeleton.

"Here lies the roach--he leaves a wife in a pantry and 5,000,000 children" or

"Yes, I am dead".

"Loving member of the vermin population".

"If I could do it all over again, I'd live in a Starbucks".

Next thing you know, someone will make a scholarship in his name (Cock A. Roach)

In the end?
The roach is still there. Stop being funny, pick it up and flush the damn thing!

Be well and just be thankful I didn't make any Roach Motel jokes.

No comments: