Monday, April 10, 2006

Hey kids--Easter's here!

Oh, I do love this time of year.

Bunnies a hoppin'; Christ a risin'.

There's something about a chocolate bunny with those l'il yellow eyes and carrot noses and
cute l'il names like Sunny ,Honey, Funny (and of course the one that's the cheap
store brand that looks crosseyed and more like a jackrabbit).

All of this insulin raising goodness that turns me into a wide eyed l'il kitty (BLINK - BLINK, think about it, it's cute).

Oh my days of youth; all my cares were tied to what PAAS food
coloring to use on my eggs: pink, blue, ohh now it's purple--now let's use crayons; wait--now it's cracked--next.

(nobody ever eats the eggs anyway; blue egg with a green yolk = tasty)

My favorite Easter story? It's the one where my mom allowed me to get a
comic book. I pick the one with the Bunny on the cover, bypassing
the fact it had the SCARY comic book title.

The l'il rabbit lured children into his factory, dipped them in chocolate,
and bit their heads off. Read this--couldn't sleep for days.

So pull out your Easter bonnets, take out those chocolate rabbits, rip the
heads clean off and think of me.




.

No comments: