Friday, December 28, 2007

Clementine's nonsequitur

By some unwritten law, you never use your name in the title of your blog. Kinda like being in a band and wearing your own group's shirt; call me a renegade.

So now what, my little lark's tongue in aspic?

If I were to describe my feelings at this moment: the full combo platter of shame; with a side order of freeze-dried regret.

So in passing; Le Fig says the camera's getting smaller... and smaller... and smaller.
Hence, an observation; take that King Crimson.

This was today's fortune cookie-- " your life will be happy and peaceful"

Thank you so much, O stale Asian delicacy that probably has the fingernails of children and rat feces in it because it was made in a sweat shop. Thank you for granting me good fortune. I feelevery day will be one big smiley face. Hey, can you smell that? The pungent odor of sarcasm.

Minions,
heed my call: smart-asses of the world unite and take over.

No comments: