Friday, February 04, 2005

Let my thoughts churn like butter and become the Land O'Lakes of your mind (a.k.a. Chick'n 'N Beer)

How many of you ride the trains every day? Don't you just love the abusive relationship we're in? They raise the fare--the service is still shitty and oh, by the way--nothing you can do about it. Why would I bring this sore subject up? Let me tell you about this morning's commute...

Like everyday, I run with the rest of the cattle for a train car with a seat. I make my way in to find guess what? 3 homeless men slumped in various states of dishevelled (actually, smelling of beer, urine, chicken and feces with fried chicken strewn everywhere). Half eaten chicken, whole chicken, chicken gizzards, fried chicken feet--obviously, it doesn't take Carnac to figure out these are not homeless vegetarians. They didn't even have the fucking decency to get sides. A little mashed potatoes to cover up the smell of poo.

I, along with the other commuters, feel we must get out of the chicken/doody experience. By the 5th car, I'd been able to get the KFC Experience out of my nose. This, my friend, is what I pay $2.00 a ride for.

Have a chicken wing and a laff at my expense.

No comments: