Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Trompe Le Fig

Greetings:

I spend most of my day avoiding contact with people. Okay--it's not that I am an angry hermit (too cute for that). There are two factors at play here

1. I am a FREAK magnet. Let me explain....

Every train, bus, boat, pedicab and morning constitutional is accompanied by some gold toothed, drunk, smelly,  piece of shit that has to tell me their life story: great; you used to be a drug addict--now you're clean. Found God? Gonna tell me in three easy steps. (if there is a God, please kill me now!). If the freak job isn't popping off about God, it's a guy with B.O. plenty, trying to make time with yours truly.

This, my friend, is why I always carry a book (and a bell and a damn
candle, if it would do something!).

2.Work

You know what? I'm not even in the mood to be creative about this;
when I think of something funny I'll get back to you.

Later, lovers of folly

No comments: