Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Some see the Menendez brothers as evil, I see them as go-getters

We all know people that we wish we didn't know.

Friends maybe even family; they make our lives a living hell.

Admittedly, the stories we tell about them are amusing, but it's a headache we don't need. Why did I cross paths with them? Why did I cross that street; why did I pick up the phone; why did I think they were looking out for my best interest? A constant liar whose thrill it is to make you feel as if everyone is against you, because they're the only one who care about you. Let's tell a story to pit you against someone else's family, friends, band mates--of course this person is always the schemer.

Him or the wife, sends you emails about their troubles (probably about the crappy kids), even though you haven't spoke to them in months. Oops, sorry didn't mean to send you this, but since I've got you here, read this: how I've fallen on hard times--brother, can you spare a dime? How personal and I bet if each one of us sends you a dollar, your pyramid scheme will be perfect. This person probably always wanted to be famous, so let's ride on your coattails. Make sure they never have your Social Security number ever. Probably put out a CD of their crappy music and write a blog as if anyone would read this drivel; remember, everything is for an audience. If they ever looked around and took stock in their life, they would have to take a gun and pull the trigger.

How bittersweet that would be.

No comments: