Thursday, January 31, 2008

Warm and fuzzy, like a hot cup of cocoa



You know what I think? What does the world needs now? Peace, love, caring, understanding-- all of us holding hands singing ,"I'd like to teach the world to sing."

No, we need another Jim Jones.

You read me right. Of course, not innocent people trying to do the Lord's work.

How about celebrities? Yes, thats it; can you think of a group of people who contribute less
to society? What function do they have, except make outragous sums of money and then complain they want to be left alone? But: first, before they pull the wounded bird act, let them lecture you on how you need to live your life the right way while they do completely the opposite. Ever watch the show Dirty Jobs? There is a job out there where people have to clean up bird vomit. That's a job. Play acting? Not so much.

But just so you know, I will play fair--you get to each keep one celebrity. I'll pick Shia LeBeouf.
I liked Transformers and he hasn't been stupid enough to annoy me yet.

*2015 update Shia can join the list...



No comments: